Saturday, December 20, 2014

How I missed blogging..

Hey all!
Hmmm... it's been awhile I didn't blog, rite? Miss me? Naahh... I know you don't miss me. You don't even know me. Well, the reasons why I didn't blog are :
1) I'm busy with my assignments. (Final year lah weii..!)
2) Busy with school works.
3) Busy with houseworks (I kan bibik kalau kat umah)
4) No internet connection. Usually I blog using my iPhone 4S (hp terchenta ku), but now I'm using my new Sony Xperia T2, and I don't know what's wrong with it. I just can't upload my pictures and story. So, set fire to the rain la. Mood ke laut teruss...

Haa...Now I'm using my laptop with my new P1 internet connection. Hopefully the desire to write will come again. Hopefully... hehehe...

Well gotta stop now. Bibik nak turun berkhidmat kejap je... Out lu..

No comments: