Sunday, June 7, 2015

Convocation Day

Alhamdulillah... Finally I've graduated. 
After 4 years of studying at USM , Kubang Kerian.
I'm the first batch for PPG/ USM (Program Pensiswazahan Guru). The convocation was held at UPSI on 5th June 2015.
My family and I.
My mum and me.
My big bro, my eldest son and me.
My aunt and me.
From right: Kak G, Kak T and me.
 Thank you my dear friends. We've been together since semester 1.
Thanks for the flowers. 
The one with the round hat/ mortar board is my fave. He's one of the lecturer in USM. The best we used to have. :) Thank you En. Shahrul. 
Actually lots of our lecturer were there but we don't have time to take pictures. This one I got from Our Whatsapp group. They sent to me. I wish we have more time to snap pictures together... With friends and our beloved lecturers. 



2 comments:

fifie feyca said...

wah bestnya... congratulation :)

JihanSensei said...

Thank you very much dear