Thursday, December 27, 2018

Trip To Turkey

Last 10th December, I went to Turkey.
The trip was about 10 days.
We went to Istanbul, Kusadasi, Bursa, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Ankara and last Istanbul (again). 6 nights in different cities. Turkey got beautiful scenery and people. 
I love their Turkish Delights. 
I took the package from Qashwa Travel (RM4290 + RM360).
 RM360 - The flight tickets for KB-KL-KB.
For more pictures, follow my Instagram @jihansensei
Too many pictures to upload here.
Antara makanan wajib ada, roti and sayur. Pada hari pertama sampai memang teruja sangat.
Tapi bila dah rasa cam... tawar jer... ntah la maybe tak kena ngan selera kot?

Makcik posing ngan baju bulu ku yang MAHAL.
:)

Indah kan?

MashaAllah.

For me, Turkey is more to scenery punye person. 
Kalau korang nak tengok permandangan yang indah, sila la ke Turki.

No comments: