Saturday, April 9, 2016

Washi Tape Lover

Hello Washi Lovers!
I've found a place to buy washi tape in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. The place is Pustaka Sri Dunia (behind Tesco, near Gulatis) in Lembah Sireh. 
Some of the washi tapes rack.
 
Look... They even got washi tapes dispenser. Price RM89.90 for about 8 washi and smaller one around RM69.90. Well.. If you have their membership card, then you'll get discount.
Tuan tanah punya tangkapan pada hari ni. To add some to my collection. Selalunya beli washi online atau beli bila keluar dari negeri Kelantan. 

This is my favourite part. I love stationary store. I can spend hours there. Sila tinggalkan Encik Suami kat rumah kalau nak ke kedai cam gini hokeyy... Kalau tak.. Stress je. Sebab kena menunggu. 
Ok la.. Out lu! 
Happy shopping...



No comments: